- Lightweight synthetic open weave violin bow
- Premium siberian horse hair
- Silver-plated copper wire grip
- Ebony wood with decorative inlaid shell pattern
- Open weave black finish
Aileen Carbon Fiber Violin Bow with Hand Made Ebony Frog
- The WV880C-G Carbon-Fiber Violin Bow is created from synthetic fibers fused together in an open weave to create a very durable and long lasting violin bow that does not warp or expand, ensuring longevity. It is available in a black finish and features premium Siberian horse hair and a Silver-plated copper wire grip.
- Ebony wood with decorative inlaid shell pattern delivers a excellent bow for a violinist.
- Silver-plated copper wire grip lets you hold the bow very naturally and the bow balances the elements of both flexibility and strength.
- Handcrafted using unbleached Siberian horse hair offers a great bounce and resilient.
- Carbon fiber material makes the violin bow more durability, longevity, not easily warp or expand.